- All information held by Miles of Smiles will be held securely and never shared with a third party. Your privacy is extremely important to us and we understand that personal circumstances are often sensitive.
- We will not send you unsolicited emails and will only contact you when necessary.
- All personal ‘Smile’ information is kept in paper form and is held securely at the domestic premises of Karen Rainford.
- Where we gain consent to do so, we may photograph or film your ‘Smile’ to be able share the stories . Miles of Smiles conducts its business via the website and Facebook. People are welcome to leave / remove themselves from the Facebook page at any time.
- We do not pass on information to third parties.
- Miles of Smiles will only use Christian names of our ‘Smile’ youngsters on our social media page and website unless permission is specifically given by a parent or legal guardian. We will always tell you how photos and films may be used, prior to asking for your consent.
- If you are not able to submit any personal information to us, please be aware this may affect our ability to proceed with granting your child’s ‘Smile’. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss this further.
There is no obligation or assumption at this time that your consent must be given with regard to the above, in order to qualify for a ‘Smile’.